Monday 27 May 2013

FIRST-YEAR COMPOSITION

Personal Benchmark Statement

(from Week 1, Module 1)


To be honest, I perceive myself as a bad communicator. This is the reason why I am here, taking this course. My profession is a graphic designer. To be successful I have to interact with different people. I am confidence in creating good and professional visuals and pieces of visual communications such as business identity, advertising and print design but I have difficulties in communication with my clients. I become confused when I need make my project presentation, it's often I am at a loss for a word.

Additionally, another problem is I often follow my clients' ideas although I know that those ideas are unprofessional and ineffective. This behaviour leads to the situation that a project becomes worse and worse. Sooner or later, it is necessary to resolve the situation with high words and alter a lot of work.

I hope that this course will help me to realise my mistakes and to study how to quard against them.

No comments:

Post a Comment